Given our focus on Difference Makers, Philanthropy is an important part of our on-going conversation with clients. Like many aspects of financial planning, philanthropy is deeply personal and needs vary from client to client.
Which of these discussions look most relevant to you?
- Defining your philanthropic mission — how do you wish to make a difference?
- Tangible benefits to having a philanthropic budget defined in advance.
- Should we start a family foundation or a custom donor-advised-fund?
- How can we create the most impact, given our philanthropic mission?
- Impact investing: deploying your capital with a “double bottom line” mandate.
- How best transmit family values to second and third generations through philanthropy?
What is your philanthropic mission? How do you want to be remembered as making a difference?