Goal-directed financial planning: if you have specific retirement goals, a price in mind that you’d like to get for your business, or a certain amount of money you’d like to be able to leave to your children or a social cause close to your heart, then it may help you to have a plan.
Planning is about identifying priorities, getting organized, understanding trade-offs and helping you answer key questions:
- How much money do we need in our investment account to fund our lifestyle?
- What can we do to reduce our taxes? When should I take social security?
- How should I give to my children? How much is too much? When is best?
- Just sold my company. What should we do about health insurance going forward?
- What is our Philanthropic Mission Statement? How can we maximize our impact?
- Elder care: how much will we need to take care of our parents? What will we need?
- What can I do to get back on track financially post-divorce?
- What kind of a legacy would I/we like to leave?
These are just examples — the only questions that matter are yours!
We charge $500 per hour for financial planning. For a 50% per hour discount, you can join the The Planning Club. You can also automatically qualify for a 50% per hour discount and be entitled to a free number of planning hours when you become an investment management client with a minimum account size of $1,000,000.